User avatar

AliceRose

  • OOC Archive Re: Haunted DT

    Okay, so this is the first discussion thread I've ever sone, so you guys will have to helo me out. Any suggestions, complaints, comments, just put em on here :wink:

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    My ghost Name: Julia Rosalie Clark Age: 114 (looks 20) Birthday: January 21, 1875 Death day: May 12, 1895 Personality: Quiet and charming, although she can have a nasty temper. ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    The Plot Welcome to the Lady of Care Hospital. Built in 1858, it was open for 153 years before being abandoned. Half of the building was an insane asylum. More ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I walked out to the gardens, feeling drained emotionally and physically. I knew I must have looked awful, but I didn't care too much. The fountain was on, and ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    "Rose... Rose, wake up." I distantly heard my name being called and I shifted slightly. "Rose, darling, wake up. Tell me you're okay." I opened my eyes to see Drake ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I'm withdrawing :( Sorry guys

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    *Emily* I froze at the sight of Gabriel in my living room. Why was he here? Didn't he know when we was not wanted? I moved over to him and ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Name: Alexia (Lexi) Bellman Age: 18 Appearance: personality: She's your typical bad ass. She hates stupid people and people who are fake. She gets good grades and smokes on occasion. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* I was in the room that I shared with Elmira planning the next days events. We would be going on a "field trip" to the tomb of Mao Zedong. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* Mira, Malcolm, Rob, and myself were all back at the apartment. I was in the room that I shared with Mira and was reading the journal that Dad gave ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    *Rose* I was getting seriously tired of being picked up and man handled, and this bitch.... oh, she was really starting to piss me off. I turned to look at ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    I'll post soon. Sorry, I've been busy :wink:

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Me too, ya'll :wink: btw, where's Incog?

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Okay, here are my characters :wink: Name: Calliope (ca-lie-op-e) Age: 1,000 (looks 19) Gender: female God/Goddess of: Thieves Appearance: History: One of the first gods created, Cal started the Thiefe

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I call a spot for a Goddess of Thieves and a God of war

    Jun 6, 2009


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia