User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I saw Vincent standing with a woman, his hand on her cheek, lips curved into a misery filled smile. I decided it was the perfect time to do this. ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    *Melissa* I stood on the boat, excitement coursing through my veins. I couldn't belive that I, Melissa Calliope Gaia Diakos, was chosen for this special program. The island was absolutly ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Yeah, she just doesn't trust him, which makes her a good spy.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Yeah, sorry about that :) I kind of got into it *Lilly* I was furious . I got back to my room and grabbed the first thing I saw and ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Oh, oh, I really shouldn't.... but if you insist :D Name: Melissa (Lissa) Diakos Country: Greece Age: 16 Personality: She is loud and friendly. She doesn't gossip about people, but ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: To Save the World DT

    Okay this is BOTH teams mission: Find out what the opposing countries are plotting against the U.S.A. and then progress it from there. The Black team just found out that ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Go to the DT and I'll explain it all there.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I stood frozen, as I watched Joshua transform from a normal looking dream creator into a... I honestly had no idea what he was. Now, he had one white ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    Hey. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. Please try and keep my characters and this story book alive. Thanks!

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. Groundings, don't you hate them? I'll sneak back on as offten as I ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: To Save the World DT

    Okay, we could do that :wink:

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    Alrighty, I think we can start. *Julia* I walk these halls every day, all day. I must say, a change of scenery would be very nice. It was okay when ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: To Save the World DT

    Go, do, discuss! :D

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *Cassia* We walked to Tienanmen Square from that point on. We were quick and quiet out on the streets. It was two a.m., but when we got there, there were ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Haunted

    Okay, people, NO MORE GIRLS!!! We need some testosterone :wink: We need about four more characters (preferably 3 ghosts & 1 human) Thanks! :D

    Jun 10, 2009


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena