User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Definately

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Okie doke. I think that is a good plan.

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Well, if you guys would make another profile, that would be great. And if you want, you can take the ones that have been "reserved", because no one has made ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    *Annette* Hard time here and everywhere you go Times is harder than ever been before [s]People goin, floor to floor[/s] And the people are driftin' from door to door Can't ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Well, I'd like to get about all of them full before we start.

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    *Alexia* I was laying on my bed when my father came in with a letter. He threw it at me without saying anything and walked out again. I glared that ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Name: Hope Rosenthaw Age: 19 Occupation: college student Appearace: She has curly dark blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back. She has dark blue eyes and is ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Here's my character for the female guardian: Name: Annette Age: 1,000 Birthday: she doesn't quite remember Death Day: she isn't dead What's on Their Grave Stone (if they have one): ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    Welcome to Black Cemetary, one of the nicest graveyards in the world, shared by many races. with hills upon hills covered in graves, crypts, and mosoleums. It appears to be ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Name: Alexia *Lexia* Serrano Age: 17 Gender: female Word found on card: night Appearance: [url][/url] Personality: quiet and reserved, but she defends her friends to the death History: will tell ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Missing

    Oh, my goodness, that was awesome!! You had me from that first sentance :)

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: House of Shadows - Chap. 1

    Dude, I loved this!! It was written soooo well, but there were a few questions I have: 1. Why is she in the walls? 2. What happened between her father ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* I opened my eyes slowly. I was back in my chambers, alone, but the feeling of complete happiness was almost overwhelming. I got up from my bed slowly, making ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    *Lilly* "I love you Lilly, and you never knew that, I loved you and it is too late." Those words made my heart soar. There are no other words for ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    I'll post really soon everyone!!! It'll be out Tuesday!! :wink:

    Jun 28, 2009


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus