User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I was nervous. That encounter with Nicole shook me up. I had known that there was a chance of our call being tapped, that was why we had spoken ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I couldn't stop shaking slightly after Richard left the room after threatening to have me killed. I knew he wasn't lying, because in the documents that I have at ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* "I know, Hope." Richard said, a stern expression on his face. I knew this would come at some point, but I had just wished it was when I was ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Hey everyone. I'll be gone from tomorrow (Saturday) to next Saturday. Please keep Marlie alive for me and do what you will with her. Thanks! :wink:

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I will be gone from tomorrow to next Saturday, and I don't think I'll have a computer, so do what ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Umm, I'm lost. Could someone PM me with what the heck is going on? Please?

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I looked up to see who I had knocked into. I saw the gardener, and I had seen him before, but for the life of me I couldn't remember ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I couldn't stop my eyes from narrowing slightly. "He's been fine." I said, my voice as stoic as my face. He obviously knew of the troubles at home, because ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    *Hope* I walked into Richard's house, my mind calculating why he had invited me here. He didn't like me, and he hadn't invited my father, so why me? I walked ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ****Sorry it's taken me so long**** *Marlie* I looked from my schedule, from the map that Maria drew me, to the room in front of me. It said Trig over ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bubble Land

    Name: Narcissica (Sissica) Age: 17 Pixie/ Human: Pixie Appearance: Hair: Black, down to the middle of her back, and very curly Eyes: a blue so bright it's almost white Complexion: ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    *Marlie-Vampire* I looked up at the people who had come into my room, surprised. I didn't know that we would have a room mate, but I guess that's how it ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Okay, I PMed Phantom, but I guess I should put this up. Maria and Marlie are the roomies! They are the ones rooming together. Lizzifer and I PMed all this ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    *Marlie* We pulled up to the House, and my heart sped up. Misery stirred in my arms, and I started petting her out of nervous habit. We stopped, and without ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Marlie Adams Age: 17 Gender: female Species: vampire Appearance: Long, curly auburn hair and bright blue eyes. She stands at 5'3, and is curvy. Personality: quiet, but friendly, and ...

    Jul 21, 2009


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat