User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been really busy lately but I promise I'll post tomorrow. :)k

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Gunslingers

    *Olivia* I struggled keeping up with him. Dimitri had insisted on training today, even though it was supposed to be every one's day off. I kept dodging punches and kicks, ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    Could someone help me out by bringing Thisbe in?

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    YAY!!! We can finally start!! *Clio* Today was like any other day here in the Forrest. The sun was shining, the birds singing sweetly, and a cool breeze was blowing. ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Gunslingers

    Name: Olivia Bryn Age: 19 Time with the Agency: 1 yr. 6 mths. Gender: female Appearance(if a pic, try to use a real person): She always wears this cross necklace: ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    Name: Thisbe Markolus Age: 17 History: After her mom died when she was eight, her pitiful excuse for a father started drinking and doing all kinds of drugs, which led ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    I know!! I want it to start too! Does anyone else want a character?

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    We'll start as soon as all of the Muses are accounted for :smt003

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Okay, I've decided that everyone (if they want to) can have another character, maybe even another after that, although I think that I might have to take out a couple ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Okay, will everyone who signed up for this go tell a friend about it and BEG them to join? We don't have even close to the ammount to even assign ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    Name: Katherine (Kate) MacManus Age: 20 Gender: female Nationality: Irish Weapon of choice: Semi automatic pistol Looks: She has light mix of brown eyes and green eyes, more green than ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Okay, to EmmaJane's question: You can't have more than one character right now, but if no one picks them by the time we want to start or we don't have ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Long ago, in Ancient Greece, the gods ruled high above the earth atop of Mount Olympus. Zeus, the king of the gods, one day found the beautiful Mnemosyne lounging on ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Loveless Dreams

    Where is everyone? What happened to not letting this die?!

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sour Girl

    That was really good. :) I really liked the "sour or sweet" notion. I don't think I ever would've thought of that. Actually, the more I think of it, it ...

    Aug 14, 2009


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire