User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: Good Times

    *Jared* We all froze, seeing the huge dog sniffing around our camp. Actually, it looked more like a wolf. A really, really big wolf. "Jared." whispered Mark. "Aren't wolves supposed ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    So, this is where I'm going to be sharing my thoughts of a possible quest. Anyone who has any imput or wants to go, just share your thoughts as well. ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Just so everyone knows, I'm going to be making a DT very soon because I'm starting to think up a quest and I'm going to need to know who wants ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    *Cori/Artemis* I watched Victorie take down Camilla. I smirked. Once again, Camilla had been beaten. I saw Victorie walk away. I thought she was really cool. Super quiet, but really ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    *Cori/Artemis* I watched as Charlie walked away, hurt. Why does he say things like that? It's like he couldn't care less about me feelings. Even though we never really thought ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    *Cori* As Charlie and I got ready in our cabin, we talked about the chariot race that would be going on today. "So, are you doing it?" he asked me. ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Well, I think I've made all of you suffer enough. Let us BEGIN!! *Cori* It was before dawn when I left my cabin. Charlie was still asleep, worn out after ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I'll start us off later tonight. I'd just let you start now bur I would really like to make the first post

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I think I'll start us all off tomorrow night. Let's give people a chance to sign on, but if they don't, they can just join in as long as we ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    *Coraline* All I felt was pain. It took the air from my lungs, robbing me of breath. I fell onto my back. This wasn't how it was supposed to feel. ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    To answer Red's question, I think we'll just kind of take it as we go. Kind of get established and we'll see where it leads :smt003

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I haven't quite gotten there yet, Jok. I'm getting ready to read the second one. I liked the first so much I just had to storybook it lol

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Nope :) *Jared* I was woken up by Mark and Annie fighting. Again. "Oh, be nice for once in your life." "Never!" "Please?" "Nope." "You two had better stop, or ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Well....I'd like to get a few more people, about three or four, before we start. Tell all your friends!!

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Probably in a cabin that isn't being used. By the way, I am sooooo proud of everyone doing a girl guy ratio. *Tear* It makes me so happy :)

    Feb 23, 2010


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger