User avatar

AliceRose

  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Do whatever you want. Your planet, your rules

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Okay everybody, we can start. If you know anyone who'd like to take Uranus or Venus just have them make a character. Have fun with it. Oh I had a ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Okay everyone, we need guys now! No more females unless you want the sun goddess. Thanks :wink:

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Name: Nera Soulth Gender: Female Planet: Pluto Personality: Cold, calculating, and distant, just like her planet. Appearance: Her eyes look like this Major Cities on Your Planet: Cerberus, Elysian, an

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    The goddess of the sun looked with compassionate eyes at the nine figures curled into fetal position in front of her. They were everything she had wanted in children. They ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The One Thing I'll Never Fully Understand

    Hmmm.....some of it made sense to me, some of it didn't. I can kind of relate to Alex, because I've never been in love either. I also gag when I ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I couldn't believe it. My father, the one whom I hadn't seen in years, was right there in front of me. He didn't look any different than the last ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sleeping Beauty 1 [Stella's contest]

    I loved it! It's just so original! The thought is hilarious. There were a few grammatical errors, but other than that, it was great, Keep up the good work :)

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: From Maid to Mother

    I liked it okay, but I thought it could've used some more detail. What does Beth look like? What about Henrey? When is the baby due? You also didn't put ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • General Articles Re: This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You [1]

    I found that really sad because one of my best friends is going through the same exact thing. I don't know exactly how you guys feel but I don't know ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Adolescence- The crappiest time of your life.

    I liked it. It's a good plot, but I don't really understand what the Miranda's dad killing himself has anything to do with the guy Cassie likes and his untimely ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I looked at the dresses in awe. I didn't know that Poly owned such beautiful things. Perhaps that was one of the things she had asked Father for the ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I hadn't moved from my spot ever since Cal left. I was nervous, wondering if Father would say that he didn't want to come, that he didn't want to ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I stared at Calliope incredulously. "You know we can't go to Olympus. Hera knows we exist and-" "Hera allows me to visit every once and a while." she said. ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *Clio* I looked at my oldest sister for a moment. "Cal, I've been thinking lately." "Oh no!" she said dramatically, sitting down next to me. "I hate it when you ...

    Sep 11, 2009


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin