User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez He kissed her forehead, "I need to wash," she said. *sorry!*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "Yeah," Jonas said, following her movements closely. Only when she was looking at him did he step closer, and closer, and closer still until he could quite easily press ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Right after she was done Inez collapsed, concious, but weak and unsteady. She would have landed face first in the vomit if Colt hadn't caught her. "Honey," he said ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    **They are, but his shift's about over, a slight time laspe was there...sorry!*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled, "just about, I'm going to put him in his crib." Colt stood up before her, "you're still not better I'll take care of him." She smiled again ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Her stomach roiled at the thought of food, it roiled at the water sliding down her throat. With a gasp she rolled over and threw up blood on the ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She shook her head, "no." "Are you sure?" he asked looking at her concerned. "Pretty sure." "I'm going to make dinner anyways okay? Maybe by the time it's done ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I was due in work in another five hours, just long enough for some sleep and a shower. Or maybe a little less sleep. I couldn't take my eyes ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Um...tryign to get her to eat and failing?*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden He sat her in the passenger seat with Tristian in her arms, she buckled herself in as he turned the ignition key and sped off towards their house.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I went out and sat down across from Minion. "What was that about?" he asked. I gave him the glare, he understood. The one thing about Minion you could ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "Shopping's always fun," she said and looked up at the store, "this place is huge!" "This is one of the bigger ones," he said, "about 5 stories." "Oh my..." ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "M-motorcycle?" He grinned and nodded. "I'm a really good driver," he said, "I've been driving it since I was 14 out in the desert by myself, only one crash ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I did, and I slept for God know's how long and when I woke, it was to more water dripping down my throat, and the prospect of food. My ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Okay, I don't know what to put anyways so *shrug*

    Apr 9, 2008


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster