-
Re: Casino
Rachel We wandered aimlessly by stores and as he asked his question I smirked at him, "chance." He laughed getting my joke. "Honestly though?" "I'm not really sure. I just ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Rachel "Not at the moment, I had something before I called you. Let's just wander for now." He smiled. "Okay that'll work too." She smiled back and they walked into ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Casino
(dooode! Jamie post!)
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas It took every ounce of my self control not to follow her and let them be dead tomorrow. Cursing softly he turned around and went into his room. He ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She smiled back and yawned. His arms came around her, "get some sleep," he whispered. "I'll look out for things around here."
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez Days went by and I didn't think I improved any. I doubted that Colt saw any either. "Trinity says hi," he said one day when he came in. "I ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She smiled back though he couldn't see her she rolled over so he could. "I love your smile," he said. "I love you."
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She sighed and scooted even closer to him, enjoying the warmth around her. "I know we will. Someday it'll all be okay."
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Okay," I sighed and closed my eyes. It seemed to take me forever to fall asleep.
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas After a while she pulled back to catch her breath. "We should get some sleep," I said regretfully, "If we are going to be alive for work tomorrow." She ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "A little," she said resting her head on her arm. "Get some sleep Inez, I need you to get better."
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "No, that wouldn't do any good, they'd just follow us anyways." She heard him sigh against her shoulder. "We have to do something."
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas Once we got in the elevator I pulled her against me and kissed her again.
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I sat against a rock by the river and washed myself off. I started to feel less dirty, and it lifted my spirits a tad. Once I was dried ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She shook her head and rested it on his shoulder, she was so tired. "I don't th-" "There's something wrong with you Caiden," he insisted. "Maybe it's something to ...
Apr 9, 2008
