User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled as she watched there was something...hot about a guy cooking. He smirked at her, as if knowing what she was thinking about.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled and took them from her, "thank you, it is pretty out here isn't it?" Trinity flopped down on the ground and grinned under her mask as she ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled into the kiss, and when they parted she rested her head on his chest. "Hungry?" Colt asked. Surprisingly she was, "as a matter of fact, I am ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I concidered this, I had felt better after my "bath." Maybe it was a good idea. I smiled, though they couldn't see it, and nodded. Colt came to pick ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    **No idea**

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She was awoken a little later by Tristian's screaming. She rose and followed the sound. Colt was rocking Tristian back and forth trying to sush him. She smiled. "Let ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel I smiled back at him having so much fun. When we got off I spun and stumbled. "Haha that was amazing!" He chuckled and helpped me stay standing, "enjoyed ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "Ready as I'll ever be," I said. "Nervous?" "Sorta. But that's part of the excitement for me."

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel I smiled and bumped my hand against his accidently, "like what?" I inqured, still getting used to the twenty four seven running city. He shrugged, "what do you like ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I'm doing better I think, little one," I said, "how have you been all on your lonesome?" "I've been picking flowers, Colt put the fence up for me." "That's ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *Me either!*

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel She smiled, "I wouldn't be able to afford anything here," she said, "Not if I wanted to pay the hotel bills."

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice His arm left my shoulder, inside I was pouting outside, I pretended nothing was different. "Minion," I said, "we're walking home it's too nice out to waste it." Although ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Oh god, he did NOT he didn't he didn't he didn't. Of all the spots to hit, of all the buttons to push, he pushed the right one. The ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "I suppose it depends on what you're looking at." She said shyly turning towards a display of necklaces.

    Apr 10, 2008


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug