User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I sat in the computer lab in third hour, I wasn't really SUPPOSED to be there, but I had a pass from the teacher and my sub. I was ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I watched the boss talk to Sammie, and her look disgusted. Oh no, what was happening?I hoped nothing that would get her in trouble. I'd personally give the boss ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I sighed, more than anything I wanted to go talk to her and ask her what was wrong and cuddle and coddle her like she was my own child. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    **Me either, cry!!!*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Go away Colt," she said "if you get sick Trinity will get sick and I still wouldn't be able to help you. Please don't get sick!"

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez When I woke I started spitting up blood again. When I was finished I crawled away and collapsed against the edge of the lean-to. I started crying, what if ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *cry*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden *Ahhhhhh nothing!!!!!*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel I slept in pasted my wake-up call. I had never had so much fun in my whole life. When I finally woke I went down to the casino to ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Colt lifted me into his arms, "do you agree with what she said?" he asked. I nodded, "we do feel like a family, at least to the two of ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I suppose this works too," she laughed stuffing a fork-ful in her mouth. "Okay you're teaching me how to cook eggs."

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "The urge to kiss you." "Ah, and how is that bad?" "I'm hungry."

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled slowly, "but still, our masks arent the best, it's getting late anyways."

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "If your parents were here they'd snatch you up and get you away from me," I said, "which is what would be best for everyone." "But I missed you ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She blushed, "no..." He continued to smirk. "Stop that," she said, "you're making it worse."

    Apr 11, 2008


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath