-
Re: Casino
Jonas "If we want to be back in time, I suggest we go to the cafe."
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas "Talking to you would be good enough for me," I said, "even though I've got about 3 years worth of kisses to make up for." She leaned back and ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I dropped to my knees in front of her and wrapped her in a hug, "of course I do Trinity! You and Colt are the closest thing to family ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas "Or now," he said. *triple grr!!*
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Only because if you get sick to it would kill me. I couldn't stand to see you sick...And besides Colt doesn't even know I know you're missing."
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas "So? I'd still love to break his nose." "No Jonas, if you get ki-" I didn't want her finishing that sentence so I kissed her again.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I glared at her, "if you were just in the way do you think I'd bother to come look for you?" She paused concidering this, in which time I ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas I smiled, Andrew was gonna be in for it from his dad later, I would be a little upset about that but he seemed to enjoy it. I pulled ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas I kissed her cheek, "I'm trying, I've been watching all night, and I'm ready to break his face." *gggrrrr!!!*
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Trinity "That's a lie!" I shouted, "Trinity are you okay?" "Yes!" I paused, she was crying! I kept going foward. Oh god don't let me get her sick! She's so ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I honestly didnt' have his hat, Minion stole it somewhere in the commute from the computer lab, to his locker, to the band room and then back to the ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas His hand was around her waist...I wanted to rip it off. He balled up his hand into a fist and clenched. My short and stubby fingernails pressed into my ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez Even though Colt didn't come in and announce it, I heard what he was shouting about, Trinity was gone? My heart sank I was terrified for the little girl. ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Casino
Jonas The fake smile, the boss grinning, THAT BASTARD! Sammie wasn't one of his little whores, he growled and shoved his hands in his pockets. He wanted to punch both ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I shook my head, "I haven't an idea to a date, but I am getting better, I can feel it. Maybe that will make her feel better. I think ...
Apr 11, 2008
