User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez When I woke I did feel better the urge to puke didn't invade me. I looked around and found Colt sitting against the wall watching me.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *You're what?*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    **That blows!**

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *Mable I think we actually have a discussion about what we're going to do with this >.< we're both kinda stuck with it*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (I still got nothing!)

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Tristian started crying again, I stood up and went to go see what he needed. After he was fed and rocked back to sleep I turned around and smacked ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    INez I fell asleep in Colt's arms, more comfortable than I had ever been my entire life.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    *III got nothing*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I barely heard what she said, there was a haze all around me, distorting what I saw and heard and felt. *we really need to figure out how to ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "I doubt that will be a problem," he bit his tongue, he wanted to go on, to tell her that she wouldn't have to worry about anything else, he'd ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "I've always wanted to, it's just a matter of not being able to stop myself anymore." *quadrouple gir!!!*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I chuckled leaning against Colt, "Hopey?" She grinned and nodded, "that's a nice name for a dog."

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I lowered my gaze, "I was terrified." "Of what?" "That you'd be afraid of me for loving you."

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "So long as he doesn't try to bite," I said smiling.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "But it's all sorted out now," I said "where'd the puppy come from?" "I found him in the woods." "the woods?"

    Apr 12, 2008


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince