User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I hope so, but I can't tell for sure," I said. "You gotta Miss Inez!" "I'll try honey, I'll try."

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "don't worry, if he gets sick, we'll make him better won't we?" She smiled and nodded. "Really Inez," Colt said, "I won't get sick." "Humor the sick ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I laughed, "sorry honey, I told him to stop he's going to get sick." "I will not," he insisted "I'd rather not risk it." I reached into my back ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I was half way gone from melting into the kiss when I realized what had happened, I pushed him away, "don't do that," I ordered. "I couldn't resist, besides ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled at her and the puppy. they were so adorable together.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I missed him yesturday? How the hell did I do that? With my luck he was probably sitting RIGHT next to me too. Damnit.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I saw Ronan waiting outside my Alg class, my heart skipped a beat and I wanted to scream. "Do you ahve this class?" I asked calmly. I didn't think ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella tag! You need to do something

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled, knowing it was true and at the same time, completely terrified that her nightmare would come true.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "better, but don't you take your mask off yet okay?" She nodded, "okay."

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Whatever it was, it smelled amazing. I barely breathed between bites.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She felt herself go weak at the knees and melt into him. *yep*

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I gasped, "two days?" He nodded. "No wonder I'm hungry." "Are you feeling better?" "A lot."

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    She sighed, "I know but...I hate all of this." "We can move when it's over, leave it all behind." She didn't think she could do that.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden hugged him back, "we need to get rid of the werewolves," she murmered. "I hate having to keep him inside like this." "We will," he promised, "We will."

    Apr 14, 2008


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester