User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "anything that involves you," she sighed and held onto him tighter, resting her head on his shoulder.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I'm glad I woke up too." He smiled against my lips as I kissed him.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    **Not completely sure what's going on...>.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *OKAY!* Inez I smiled faintly, "you all seem to be getting along well without me." He kissed my forehead, "not all of us." I closed my eyes slowly and melted ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She didn't want to say, she didn't want to remember that nightmare at all. "Just a dream," she murmered.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled back, "I feel a hundred times better." He handed me a plate full of food, but because I was afriad for my stomach I ate slow enough.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Gingerly I stood to my feet and followed him. I wasn't swaying so much, my limbs were just a little stiff, which was to be expected. *Grr and i'm ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled when Colt's face came into focus, "better, hungry but better." "You've been asleep for two days." "Again?"

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    INez When I woke I was starving again. How long had I been asleep?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *me either.....*

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I didn't think it was possible but I was still tired.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I had to admit they were right, I sighed, "okay, I guess one can only get so much fresh air through a mask anyways." *grr*

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I know honey," I said patting her head, "but we couldn't help ourselves." She continued to pout.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I laughed as well, this was amusing me. "Miss Inez! What's so funny to you!" I laughed harder. She looked at us both in frustration and plopped down on ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I grinned evilly, "well if I go to bed you'll have to as well."

    Apr 15, 2008


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl