User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "To adults not likely, but I don't think Trinity would survive it." I felt my voice get darker as I talked. "She's grounded."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Tears bubbled in her eyes but she fought to control them, her dream wasn't going to come true. It just wasn't!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden He was fine, she relaxed. "don't worry honey," she said, "we won't leave you."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "We could always ground her," I said with a smile, "at least until the epidemic is-" "Epidemic?" "It's large enough in this area to be concidered an epidemic."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She followed Colt into the house, her heart racing. But not from adreniline, she was terrified for her son. "He's okay," Colt assured her.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I paused, concidering this. "Alright, but if she gets hurt, at all it's on your head." He nodded, "I understand."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden They fell asleep out there. *triple grr but at least its something isn't it?*

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I won't," I promised, "you cant get sick at all."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sighed too and nuzzled a little closer to him, "no," she moaned slightly, "perfect doesn't begin to describe it."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    *Oh >.< Told you I was confused!* Christian "No Cara, I'll go with you, we'll fly." I flexed my wings unconciously as I used to when I was first trying ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I think I'll go and let you sleep, I'm going to check on the patiences." She went to stand up but he pulled her back down. "Stay with me," ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "It is nice isn't it?" I paused, "you said the wards go into the garden too?" He nodded. "Let's go watch the stars."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    *Okay, doin my best shot here* Christian "I'll stay with you," I said putting my arm around Cara, "I won't risk you." Kayla I stood up "no Christian, you should ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I grinned, "yes I am dear, go back to sleep it's still dark out." "But I'm wide awake!" she whined

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    **I have twice and i'm still confused**

    Apr 18, 2008


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen