-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She looked up, "no they're gone." she reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone and dialed 911. "Hang in there for me Colt, I won't be ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "A hotel," I said smiling, "we'll come back."
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "No!" she sobbed, "Slade's coming over after nightfall, he won't be alone." "Caiden." "Please Colt, I can't lose you!"
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I smiled, "alright."
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I blushed, and resisted the urge to make a childish remark about me having to go to the bathroom or bathe or something to that effect. I knew it ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "No, not without you." "Please Caiden!" "No," she insisted, "I'm going to make you better."
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
(Im reminding you to post later!)
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "Colt!" she screamed. She barely heard his plea for her to stay inside. She rushed out and completely ignored the werewolves. "Colt, Colt babe can you hear me?" "Get ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez She melted into him, nobody's actually needed her before, at least not as a person, just a doctor. "Okay," she said smiling, "we'll both go."
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "It's them," she breathed. "What do you want?" Colt demanded stepping out onto the porch, the wards were still up she could tell. "Step into the light vampire." "I'm ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "I have had it and I won't get it again, and who would I tell? There's so much stuff that they'd need to know."
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She grinned and smiled hugging him back, "thank you." "I love you Caiden." "I love you too." "I never get tired of hearing you say that." There was a ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I shook my head, "no, I need to be here and help them. You two should go though."
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "Tristian was a little older, the werewolves were chasing after us and killed you both. They knew that was the thing I was afriad of most, losing you too, ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "I...It's just that dream," she said, "it's been bugging me for weeks."
Apr 18, 2008
