-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "I'll call him, you just keep doing...whatever mages do okay?" With one hand still on Colts head absent mindedly playing with his hair like she liked to do. "Brent?" ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "It's working?" She asked hopefully. Slade nodded, "slowly, but surely, it'll work eventually." "Eventually?" Slade cast her a sad glance.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
That would be a good idea though wouldn't it? A journey back to the mainland?
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She smiled, it worked. Tristian was worried though he didn't know what was going on but he could sense that something was wrong.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Me either, maybe they find a way back to the mainland once the epidemic is over?
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She wanted to see if Tristian could get a response out of him, but she didn't want to scare him.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Any ideas?
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "Just hang in there," she whispered brushing back his hair and kissing his forehead. "Just a few more moments." "I'm almost done," Slade said. "Will he wake up?" Caiden ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "Colt? COLT!" she screamed and tried to get him to open his eyes. "Colt don't leave me, I need you, I can't imagine what you've been through chasing after ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She wanted to hug him, but resisted, instead she squeezed his hand, "Slade will be here soon," tears rolled over her eyes. "Oh please don't cry," Colt begged, "don't ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
*I got nothing >.< I think it's time to map this one out a little bit?*
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "You won't be, not without me at least, and I don't know how well that would sit with the next one of us." "The next?" "You guessed it, oh ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I smiled, "you're going to have to help me though."
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She hung up the phone and hauled him to his feet. Then an idea came to her. "I'm calling Slade," she managed to get him to the couch and ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
INez "I do?" I asked amazed. He smiled, "you do." "I-I don't know what I'm looking for though."
Apr 19, 2008
