User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I couldn't say it, I couldn't I couldn't no no no. My head warned me off, I felt stupid enough already. It would just make it worse. "Come on, ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "When I'm lonely my friends just usually make it worse." "How?" I shrugged, "I never really thought about why, its not friends I'm lonely for"

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I groaned and pressed my forehead to my knees. That didn't help, why it didn't help, I had no clue. It made it worse. He gently grabbed my chin ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sat there for hours, only moving to tend to Tristian. Finally he woke up. "Caiden?" he moaned. She rushed right to his side and gripped his hand "yes ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Stop crying, now stop crying. No don't cry harder, stop crying! my mind pleaded desperately for me to stop crying. But I couldn't, if anything it got worse. "Sorry," ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Ronan came over, my heart stuttered and I looked up at him, and I knew I'd regret it. My eyes were red and puffy and my cheeks were streamed ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I didn't feel like being around anybody today, after I got out of the computer lab at lunch I went to my locker, got whatever I needed and hid ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "He's about to pass out," Brent said, "he won't be dead or in pain anymore okay." Caiden nodded and kneeled down by Colt's head. "Don't be afraid love, you'll ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She could sense the pain coming out of him she squeezed his hand tighter and kissed his cheek. "Hang in there love, it'll be over soon. He'll make the ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She could tell that Colt was upset about something, so she took his hand in hers and squeezed tightly. "It'll be okay love," she promised, "it'll be okay."

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden I laid my head next to his and waited for Brent. Relieved when he came through the door.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden He traced the letters N-O in her hands. She smiled and kissed his cheek. *GR!*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Colt, I love you," she said, "so much." His fingers tightened around hers. "Are you going to leave me?" she breathed, aware that he wouldn't respond.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She noticed how his hand twitched trying to move up. "Don't Colt," she said placing her hand on his, "don't strain yourself." She twined her fingers around his.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She pressed her cheek to his. "You'll be okay," she promised. "I promised I wouldn't let you go remember?"

    Apr 20, 2008


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")