User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I can help you guys," he said shyly, "In exchange for you helping me with this, I'll help you kill them."

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    May I point out that in truth no one knows all the secret, and no one gets to know or I kill them. (Next week) Alice I had run out ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden The werewolf turned him down. "As soon as I'm human I'm on a plane." "To where?" "Wherever."

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Why do you want to be human?" Caiden asked as soon as he sat down. "I...I want to live my life, not the packs." "You know they'll try to ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She opened the door expecting the pizza guy, but who she found on the other side, was a werewolf. "How is he?" it asked concern in his tone. Caiden ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice drew her dagger, she thought she heard something. "Way to go Jordan," she said meanly, she'd apologize later. "Somebody heard you." She glanced over her shoulder at them, "arm ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Brent ordered pizza about ten minutes ago, it should be here-" The doorbell rang. "There it is."

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth She cast the midwife a half glare, and placed my hand on Gregory's arm. "Just wait until the doctor is done, I'm sure he'd be scared stiff if you ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sensed the pain coming off of him and helped him to a sitting position. "Does it hurt?" He winced. "I'll get you some IB profane." She rushed into ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Between him and Brent they patched you up." "Good as new?" She smiled slightly and kissed his cheek, "just about." "Just about?" "You'll have a scar, a constant reminder ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth My heart shattered into a thousand tiny peices, he really did love her didn't he? As much as I wanted to bring up my 21st century person in me ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "We're fine, Tristians asleep and you've only been out for 6 hours." *super cry*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Oh...well...the whole people liking me thing is kinda new to me." "What'd you mean?" I shrugged, not willing to show how pathetic I felt my life was to him.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice He kissed me? He kissed me... Holy fuck he kissed me! When he pulled back and looked at me, I knew my face was shocked. I just got my ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    (I don't know what to do, I was hoping for Gregory's response)

    Apr 20, 2008


It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien