User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    *nor I and I was last to post so its not my fault!!!*

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    (them building the house thing?)

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez He was right, I knew it when I saw it. It was perfect. (revived!)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I wasn't in that great of a mood today, I spent much of my time curled up in a ball somewhere. I sat in the back corner in the ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice shrugged, "or run?" Bella started humming the baywatch tune, which got her swatted in the arm. "Stop that." Scipio looked at her confused, "Its an american thing..." she said ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Not that bad but when you mix up words like that we get confused)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Your profile for this storybook and I think you mean "which" there dear)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (So you should work on your profile, I'll be going over some of the other storybook posts you've done and concidering them then me and TN'll talk bout it and ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (We never actually got to interview him and question him about this, and I believe he has we haven't seen him around in a while.)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (You'd get extra points for doing that, but it's not required)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (We've got a system we'd need to review your other storybook posts, your profile, and you yourself. We're committed to this storybook so we're not just going to let random ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She zoned out of the conversation for a minute, and just sat there, admiring her husband and child. There was no mistaking father and son here. They were perfect ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (I shoulda been in bed a half hour ago I'll post tomorrow!)

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    **you have been reminded**

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Werewolves can be made, but once they're made they have to obey their maker, so simply, get control of the maker, and make them kill themselves." Caiden listened, "its ...

    Apr 22, 2008


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus