-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She clung to him, to the hope and to his promise. "When do we leave?" Colt asked the werewolf over her shoulder. Caiden started to cry harder.
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "I have to know though," she said "I have to know you're okay and that I can help you if you're not." "I'll be okay love," he assured her, ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Tears welled in her eyes and she buried her face in his chest. She couldn't lose him either, and letting him go alone would be like letting herself lose ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I nudged his shoulder, "but I doubt we'll be here that long." Trinity hugged Hopey, "could I take him with me?" Colt smiled, "probably, I wouldn't mind and if ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
*Awesome!* Inez We called Trintiy over and ate what we had. She seemed pleased as punch and kept giving scraps to Hopey. *sobs*
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She sat down by him, "I-I can't Colt, I can't wait and pray you're going to be alright. I just...Can't do that again." He cupped her face with his ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
*Awesome! Was it fun?!* Inez "We'll find something soon okay dear?" She smiled and went back to play with Hopey. "We'd better go find food shouldn't we?" I said standing ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(Thats why I waited til you were back ^_^ have fun wherever you were?) "No, I'm not waiting helplessly on the sidelines. We'll have Brent watch him or something."
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice My idea of romance is so twisted and far fetched that I'm doomed to spend the rest of my life writing and hoping somebody will get the idea. As ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
(Oy mable tag pwease!!!)
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(Oy mable tag!)
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez When I noticed that Colt had finished the leanto I was half way through cooking dinner. He smiled and laid down on the ground next to me and Trinity ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, "what about Tristian? There's not a chance in hell that I'm letting him get anywhere near the werewolves." Colt looked ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I helpped the best I could, I wasn't very good at the hands on building thing but I did my best. When finally we gave up on the two ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(Oy mable tag!)
Apr 25, 2008
