User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I stepped into the Alg class and cringed, suddenly remembering a test today. I bumpped my hand against Ronan's, somewhat needing a comforting a hug. Random As usual during ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Is she okay?" "No she's got a fever." Just as he went to say help he realized I was already there surveying her. "She is sick, but I don't ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    **Crrrappp! Just have them go?**

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "For what?" "For being there." I sighed and gave up, turning my attention to thwacking the annoying people boinging my hair. "Would yo ustop that?!" "No," they giggled and ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Smiling I curled tighter into him enjoying his nearness and warmth. Before long I was in such a state of comfort that I fell asleep. *grahah!*

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "Because for the safety of the rest of the school I cannot allow you to go alone." She glowered at me and ganked the tubs back. My soul crumbled ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I...I don't know. I just didn't expect you to say it." He leaned up and kissed me, and then laid back, dragging me with him. I landed on his ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    INez I sighed softly and pressed myself closer to him only half a second later when the words sank in. I bolted upright, "you love me?" He grinned and sat ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Dad as usual had perfect timing. "Who's that?" he demanded. "My friend Ronan, he lives a few blocks away and decided to come get me and make sure I ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez When we got into the lean-to we lay down on the ground and just stared at each other for the longest time. *sorry*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Somebody was knocking on the door, dad was in the bathroom mom and sister were asleep, and I still had my curlers in my hair. I sighed thankful that ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She cooed Tristian and slowly got him back to sleep. She curled up on the floor just outside of the living room and listened to the men converse. They ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled. *gahhh! *dies**

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "It better be." She could hear Tristian start to cry and she went to go comfort him, not wanting to hear what was going to happen next.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez There isn't any place that I would rather be," I smiled, "no where else." *sob*

    Apr 28, 2008


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver