User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Jimmy They were lead in to see him immediatly. "Jimmy!" the alpha exclaimed excitedly. "You brought him! Where're the others?" "In a series of unfortunate events they ended up dead. ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I wasn't quite sure why I couldn't stop thnking about Ronan, I sat in the class in somewhat of a haze, I didn't know what I was thinking about ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Jimmy They entered slowly, Jimmy holding onto the colar of Colt's t-shirt like he was holding a cat by the back of a neck, paralizying it/him. "I brought the x ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I "listened" to Bellas rant about guys for the thousandth time, but truth was I really didn't care. With a better reason now. I was thinking about Ronan. The ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Thanks," I said as I tended to Trinity, "We need more cool water, maybe we should move her closer to the stream, she doesn't have to drink the water, ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *Crap I don't know what to do!!!*

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "She's too precous." *super tears*

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Jimmy "ITs simple," he said, "I drag you in and say 'I've got him' and they let us in." "Will that work?" "Most likely, most orders are now to take ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Jimmy Within an hours drive we found our source to where the werewolf would be. Another two hour drive put us in the right town. *GGGRRR sorry!*

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I didn't want to say it, but I knew I had to, "she'd probably die." I could hear the sadness in my voice and feel the tears clouding my ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden *I don't know what to do for her so..yeah* Jimmy "I sensed something strange about her." His brow became quizzical and at the same time accusing. "What do you ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "thats one thing I know about kids, they all love fairy tales." I used my own pulse as a measure for her blood pressure, which was higher ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Thanks," I murmered, not really wanting him to let go. This was the kind of hug I always needed. A "I'm not gonna let you go" kind of hug. ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Do you know any songs she likes? Or something that would comfort her without touching her much?" "Um....I know she likes fairy tales?" "Tell her some fairy tales." "Can ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *IT was Ryder* Caiden Before she could respond he was gone, following the werewolf out of the house and left her feeling abondoned. She wanted to chase after him to ...

    Apr 30, 2008


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer