-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden The werewolf grabbed her and held a blade to her throat. "Move and she dies," he ordered. "Don't you dare hurt her." The blade slowly cut through her skin ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Jimmy "Thanks." They headed towards Colt's home. Caiden Somebody opened and threw the door shut. Her heart soared and she ran into the living room. Only to find that it ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "What is this place?" Ronan asked looking around. "Its the freaks hideaway pretty much," I replied noting its random emptiness. Nobody else seemed to be there. "Is it always ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Jimmy I nodded towards the window "quick excape?" He thought for half a second and said "alright lets go." Within a ten minutes they were on the other side. "We've ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice When we packed up I made sure we stashed our flutes behind one of the Clairnets, people had a tendency to take them and hide the parts. Specificly with ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice For the first time in ever I had a good time all through band class. I didn't get much of my usual 3 pages written though. I was talking ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice He blushed, I wondered if I could make it worse. So I kissed his cheek. "What do you play?" "The flute." "Really?" "Really." I threw my arns around him ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random Before any of us could say anything I fled afraid of saying something stupid. I was sure she was pissed off though, I had scowled outwardly when It was ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Jimmy After a moment he responded "Yeah." he heard a racket outside of the hall, he knew he was human, he could feel his self control kick in. But he ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(No sorry we're too close to the end for one)
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Jimmy I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the blade cut into my father. Yeap, my father. All I heard was the cry and felt as if my whole ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random "No," I said, "nothing is more personal to someone than their sketchbook, I know better than to look." Now terrified of myself and my stupidity with words, I turned ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random "Yeah," I pulled it out of my bag, "I was going to give it to you next chance I got." "Here's your chance then," she smiled. There had to ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random I watched her amazement at the drawing as she looked it over going to the back looking for words or something. But her eyes were spectacular, amazing. Every time ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I nodded, "We'll just splash little bits on her arms and legs now and put a wet cloth on her forehead." I looked at the puppy, "he really loves ...
Apr 30, 2008
