-
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I knew he was right, I had just sustained slight head injuries to make my balence all the worse. "Okay," I caved. "Probably better that way anyways." He agreed, ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice The world span a little bit, and I had to cling to Ronan to keep from falling again. "You gonna make it?" "Yeah," I looked at the teacher. "Can ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice The bell rang and I was the first out of the class, I got to my locker, dumpped my crap in it and grabbed my necessities out, I turned ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I knew I was doomed in art class, I would spend all my free time (a lot today apparently) attempting to draw Ronan, or a piano. I had more ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random With ease I caught her, "careful there." I said with vague amusement. She straightened up and reajusted her books, and her shirt which had- no, stopping there before my ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I started singing along, not intentionally but I loved that song and whenever I heard it the instinct just sorta took over. I hadn't realized I had started until ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "A couple people are sick and the others are in Jazz band." I sat down on the bench next to him, but facing the piano and I flipped the ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Caiden sat Tristian on her lap and smiled at him. "You like your new sister little boy?" she asked. He nodded. "You know things are gonna change for you ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She woke a little later and found Colt introducing Tristan to his little sister. She rolled over and smiled at them. "Are they getting along?" "He loves her already." ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
*aww *revives brain* better?* Caiden *Eight months later* *I don't know what to put but lets just skip to her being in labour ^_^*
May 2, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She smiled back, "its all over isn't it? We're safe now?" "We should be." Caiden smiled brighter and kissed Tristian's forehead. "He'll be able to have a normal life ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She couldn't get the words to form in her mouth she was too busy trying to catch her breath. "He broke her leg," Jimmy said, "so she stabbed him." ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden The ex-werewolf was getting to his feet. She took the oppertunity of his hands being occupied to kick him in the ribs. He instantly cried out and dropped to ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She struggled slightly, "you two dead." "Colt," she said, "run!" "Not without you and Tristian." Caiden frowned, she was sick of this. Possibly more sick of it than Colt ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
They continued on, their feet shuffling nearly silently across the floor. "We must be getting close," Scipio whispered. "We are," Alice replied, "I remember how to sense it." "How?" Bella ...
May 2, 2008
