User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random actually she hates my guts. At least I'm pretty sure she does. I clicked send. When my reply cam up it said: So why do you like her? Because ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice We stood on my porch for a minute, like we refused to say goodbye. Finally I gave him a quick kiss and dissappeared through the door, I waited a ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *Haha I just had a mental image of one of my little cousins doing that that was cute!* Caiden She laughed too "your mouth's not quite that big honey," she ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I paused and put a hand on his shoulder, "he frightens everyone. Nobody dares to come inside when he's on his break." Random I like roses too, I wish ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I was painting daffodils I liked to paint daffodils, thats what I was doing for my watercolor project. And I live somewhere in someplace. I smiled at that. Alice ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She bit into one, "they are." *sob*

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random My computer dinged, signaling a message from YWS. I opened it, and found it to be from Bella. I replyed to her message with, "nothing much, painting some flowers ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Within fifteen minutes they pulled into their driveway. A month ago they had moved all their stuff back into Caiden's old place so they'd have more room. "dadda made ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Because it was there and he had just kissed my head, I kissed his chin. "Why did you just kiss my chin?" he asked. "Because I couldn't reach your ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I laughed silently in my head yeah right, not with what I'm bound to say . Luckily though she pulled into my driveway. "Thanks." I said sharply before returning ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "You don't really know your way around town do you?" I asked. "Not really." "Would you like a tour?" He smiled, "That would be nice." Random I shrugged, "I ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I think so too." The doctor came in, "well Mrs. Ryder, it appears the tests came back early, if you want you can go home today." Colt stood up, ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *I like it* Caiden Reluctantly she let go of Tristian, she already felt sorry for her kids, she was going to be very clingey. She took Angel in her arms ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "How far away is the library?" Ronan asked. "Not that far, we're there." I said smiling. "Hey look at that." Random "Its a van," I said, "its not lame. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Tomorrow baby," she said as he hugged her tighter. "Promise?" "I promise."

    May 2, 2008


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin