User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Neither would I," Brent said. "I'm just a little eager for 8 hours of sleep again." Caiden laughed and patted his shoulder, "they'll come soon enough." "I can't wait." ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden After a two minute drive they arrived at the park where his party was being held. Slade and Brent had already arrived. Slade had turned himself back into a ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Yeah I noticed how he grew like two years in the nine months) Caiden It was Tristian's second birthday. Colt and Caiden were excited, Tristian only vaguely knew what was ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    (Can you post Kitty? I'm rather bored)

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random Mouthing off to Mrs. Ziegel was one of the most stupid things I've ever done. She's scary as hell! I was lucky to excape to the RC. Alice "I'm ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I forced a smile when Bella came in, "hey." "Mind if Random sits with us at lunch today?" she had a faint smile in this. "I don't care, I'm ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice About us. I shoved the paper back and was the first out of the room since the bell rang right then. Third hour was going to suck we had ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Yeah I'm fine, why? God I hated lying to him. I slipped the paper back. When the paper returned to my desk it read, You've just been acting weird ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "It was dull. But my life tends to be." "Ah." Alice All through Alg class I wanted to scream, I couldn't take it for some reason. I wasn't ready ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Oh? Sory." "Tired much?" "A little." Not really, more or less panic. I wasn't ready for love and what if it was only one sided? Jesus, I couldn't handle ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I heard the fanfare noise that was Bella's horn and nearly fell over laughing. Could she be anymore perfect? I ran out to the car hopping in, "thanks." I ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    *the time lapse has determinedly been for 2 weeks* Random I was right though, the bus decided to ignore me, and I hadn't personally got the number from her mom, ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random A realization sank in, she probably knew Marius went to her school now. I screamed obsenities in my head and slammed my head into my pillow. "Stupid stupid stupid ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random A realization sank in, she probably knew Marius went to her school now. I screamed obsenities in my head and slammed my head into my pillow. "Stupid stupid stupid ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I'm trying, she's got this thing for all flowers, I'm drawing her a whole bunch of them and shoving them in her backpack, mostly daffodils and summer flowers like ...

    May 4, 2008


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth