User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Time to go to band and get my pass. I ran all the way there just to make sure I didn't get caught by one of my friends. I ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *We're on page a hundred...but I don't wanna write it, twould be too sad! :( *

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden *TIME LAPSE* "I think we're getting old," Caiden said. "We're only seventy."

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I exited the computer lab and checked to make sure I could slip by on my way through the intersection. I was safeish. So I ran. Once on the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    **Okay, just to keep with the random vamp theme he should become a vampire at some point ^_^** Caiden I knew my husband was just teasing Angel about actually going ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Tristian turned and looked at Caiden pleadingly. "Please mom! I'm going to the dance with Stephanie tonight!"

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She laughed from the doorway. "Does Tristian have to go?" "Where do I have to go?" Tristian asked sticking his head around the corner. "Dad says you have to ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Time lapse! Caiden "Mom..." Angle asked politely. Caiden stuck her head over her paper and looked at her now 14 year old daughter. "Yes baby?" "Can I go to the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random Only one more person came over at the moment, Travis. And thankfully he was being interrogated by Ronan about Alice. Taking the oppertunity I shoved the small painting of ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden As Tristian ran Stephanie began to run as well. "Stephy Stepy stepy!" Caiden smiled at them and went over to "kidnap" her daughter from her husband who was having ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Lets not worry about that though, it'll be at least 11 years before that starts." Colts eyes widened, "only eleven?" "Guys stop having cooties in the third grade honey," ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "It's adorable." "He really loves her," Brent noted, "he's gonna make a really good big brother, scaring away all her boyfriends." Colt snickered, "probably."

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I keep Ageie safe!" Tristian shouted proudly, "Uncle Slade put me down first?" Slade pretended to drop him before flipping him back over his shoulder and putting him on ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "Yeah I suppose so. Why?" He shrugged, "no reason." I was a little worried. Alice When the lunch bell rang I didn't move from my seat, I just kept ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "Yeah, my parents are a bit nuts. Where're ya headin?" "RC." "ME too." Alice I didn't really talk much during second hour, I just focused on my work.

    May 4, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief