User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I'm Sybyla, but people call me Sib if they bother to talk to me." I reached out a tentitive hand to shake his and then tuck a peice of ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla This was a song I loved, one of those slightly swing dance songs that I could really start dancing to. Never had I before had so much fun!

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "He's over there cooking," I said. Part of me hoped she wasn't delerious, but part of me knew she was. I sighed and brushed her hair away from her ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Thanks," I muttered collecting the jumbled mass of papers. "I should really get a portfolio organizer or something." Why was I talking to him? He didn't seem the type ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I laughed slightly as I pocketed the fifty dollar tip, somebody must have made a mistake. They'd suffer for it, but I didn't know who it was to give ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Chris kept on flirting with me the whole class peroid, it was rather distracting, and annoying. I was grateful when the bell rang. I gathered my stuff up quickly ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I don't like or hate people until I get to know them." I replied turning my head slightly, forcing him to either stay where he was and enter the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I didn't quite know how to answer that one. "How you feeling?" "I feel like I'm covered in fog." "You're sick hon, you'll be a little groggy."

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I glared at him out of the corner of my eye, "Sybyla." I went back to my work. I hated math. It probably was the only one that I ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I cringed and looked away, I didn't like gore even with animals. I waited until he was done before I tried to wake Trinity up. "Trinity honey," I said ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I stumbled into the math class late. "Why are you late Sybyla?" the teacher spat. "I had to pee?" He rolled his eyes and I took my seat next ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I put more cold water on Trinity's forehead and wetted her arms a bit before I noticed Colt returning with a deer over his shoulder. "That'll last us a ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    (Oh geeze, I'm lost! Anybody care to put me in? *hopeful look*)

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I smiled slightly, "I used to be like that with my brother, and vice versa, hopefully it won't end up like me and him." "What happened?" "We pushed each ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I scratched behind Hopey's ears. "Go with him," I urged, "he'll be gettin lil miss Trinity something to eat." He didn't seem to understand me.

    May 15, 2008


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind