-
Re: Teenagers
*awww* Sybyla I flushed, "I have some drying in my art class." Could this guy be real? "What hour do you have art?" "Last, but I gotta run right from ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla I went into the back room to get a new pot and immitated slamming my head into a wall. "You're taking your job a little too seriously," the cook ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I shrugged "There's not much to tell. I live with my parents, they get along just fine, I don't have any friends, I never have really. Or a boyfriend. ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
*Okay* Sybyla I sat there quietly as Marc paced up and down the waiting room. "Marc, sit down before you wear yourself out." "I wanna know if she's awake!" I ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla I brought a menu over to the pair, "ready to order?" I asked. The new guy nodded and smiled, my heart did a stutter in my chest. Oh God, ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla My stomach growled, "yeah," I smiled. As we walked towards the lunch room we shuffled my papers together into one neat pile that I could sort through later. When ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I sighed, "you're not gonna give up are you?" It sorta annoyed me, but really I loved it. He shook his head. "Nothing's wrong persay. You...I just met you ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Angel I sighed when I saw him run his hand through his hair. He was so much like dad it was scary. I didn't seem to be like either one ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I blinked in surprise, that smile could fool anybody! "Y-I-wow." "Wow what?" he asked in utter confusion. "That was my most genuine smile I could fake, nobody's ever second ...
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "No," I smiled, "you didn't do anything." He looked nervously skeptical, "are you sure?" I nodded again, forcing the happy part of me out. "I'm sure."
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled faintly at him, "yeah, I'm okay. Or at least I will be soon." I didn't know if it was a lie or not. I hoped it wasn't.
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I looked up at him, a small smile curving my lips as my heart cracked open and a little peice went off to him. "You seem to be the ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla Oh shit. "People don't really like to talk to me thats all," I said shrugging the question off as if it didn't feel like a needle stabbing at my ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Angel "Sorry Tristian," she muttered as she grabbed her bag. "You got the bike lock?" "It's in the back seat of the car, but you're gonna be late. I'll drive ...
May 16, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
(DUDE Marc and Sybyla got ditched or something >.
May 16, 2008
