User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    (Angel showing up?)

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I blushed. *sadness!* Angel Class got over with early. I decided to ride my bike down into town and see if Tristian and Kyle were still at the diner. ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I took his hand and shook it, "I'm Sybyla." He smiled, "that's an unnusual name." I sighed and smiled, "Yeah, but its all mine."

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla After I set their food down on the table I concidered walking away but something told me to sit down. So I sat down.

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla If we didn't have art together, soon, I probably would have kissed his cheek. I wanted to. The bell rang and we had to run to our classes.

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla He smiled at me. I leaned foward and kissed him this time. A moment after the kiss began I lost control over it. He took it. When it finally ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "I just want to stay with you." I said. I didn't really mean to let that come out, it was supposed to stay a thought bubble. Crap. "That was ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Marc and Sybyla vanished again!) Sybyla I watched as Marc paced up and down Chelsea's living room. "Marc please calm down, you're making me nervous. Just sit down and wait, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I wanted to kill myself, I deserved to die. I could feel it, this wasn't Thomas's child. "Are you alright love?" Thomas asked, noting how pale I probably was. ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    (Yeah that was an oopsie on my part SORRY GUYS!) Sybyla "Uh..." "If you have to make sure we're satisfied, just grab a chair and sit down with us." I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "We're doing the surfacing now, you won't have anything to work with." "Oh." The bell rang. "What's your next class?" I asked. "Chemistry." "I have band."

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I knew my attempting to cheer him up wasn't working. So I changed tactics and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, offering him the solice of it.

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I smiled, a little emboldened by his comment. "Actually my shift's about to end. You two are the only people I need to worry about." Tristian smiled broader.

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I didn't know how to react to that. "The teacher's not going to like you." I said after a moment. "Why?" "We're half way through a project, clay surfacing." ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I almost forgot what to do next, and I was glad that my shift ended when I collected my tips from them. I could go home and daydream. "Ready ...

    May 17, 2008


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket