User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (I figured he'd find out when he went to the bar at Midnight or somethin so you guys could get this all cleared up)

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I drifted in and out of conciousness. When I was concious somebody kept asking me questions, questions I didn't have the answer too. "Is there anyone we can call?" ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla The bus stop was a block away from the bar. I didn't mind the rain though. I had dry clothes in my locker in the bar. I rushed across ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Half way through the kiss my cell phone went off. "Fuck," I murmered, "I gotta go to work." The bus stopped and I stepped on the top step, kissing ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I laughed out loud, "come on love, lets go get some food." She didn't move. I laughed again and stepped over to her. It took a little more effort ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla~Friday~August 8th~Right before school starts I murmered and shouted obsenities as my bike crashed into a pole. "Ouch. Fuck!" I pulled myself to my feet and started peddling again, I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "Bu-I-you." I sighed, I knew this was going to hurt like hell. "I'm sorry for kissing you though." Ouch. I didn't think it was going to hurt that much. ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Angel Kyle whiped his mouth "Sorry Tristian, but she's got a point. You are girl retarded." I smiled and giggled. "If you want to do something with this girl, you'll ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Anhel "I wasnt!" I said, "I was just-" I leaned back against my chair and sighed. "Nevermind, my girl retarded brother wouldn't understand." Kyle laughed half way though a drink.

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    *I'm going to assume you mean Angel since Sybyla is now in the back slamming her head into random things she can find.* Angel. "I...she is the strangest thing I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paced up and down the band room. We had a substitue today and weren't doing anything. I was bored out of my mind. I couldn't focus on anything, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice thought for a moment, "yeah, pull it throw, and then run!" she said. Bella pulled the pin out and threw it, it made a clang as it hit the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Angel I smiled at Kyle and my brother, but frowned at Sybyla. There was something about how she looked at the moment that I didn't like. Sybyla "No," I said ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "Sorry for what?" I gasped. "I shouldn't have done that, I'm leaving in a week and..." I sat up sharply and glared at him. "You're the one who-" I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I smiled back at her, "Hi. Would you like something to drink?" Angel smiled, "yeah, where's the waitress?" "Technically that's me. They asked me to sit down so I ...

    May 18, 2008


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words