User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla Tristian and Angel looked so nervous. Maybe I shouldn't have sat down... "Sybyla," Angel said thoughtfully, "I like that name." Her smile was sweet and genuine. I smiled back. ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I wanted to argue, but I knew he'd win anyways. He could probably just bend over and throw me over his shoulder and take me home that way if ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla It didn't take long for me to finish puking, there wasn't anything in my stomach besides a little bit of water. I hadn't eaten anything for a few days. ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I drank it slowly, not really liking the taste in my mouth or the feeling in my stomach. Eventually it went away, but was replaced with the intense urge ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I didn't want Marc to go, but I wanted to sleep too. Moaning a little I twisted even more and fell back asleep. When I woke, Marc was there ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Max, I need a Marc post!)

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Yeah I can talk." I said, but I was sure it only came out as an unaduibul whisper. What was wrong with me? I had felt poorly the last ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Suddenly I didn't feel so good. But I didn't know what he could do to help. Except be a support post. "Sib? Are you okay?" I faked the look ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Oh hi Kaleb," I stuttered, shocked by his size and his gentle hold on me. "I haven't seen you in a couple days." "I haven't really had the chance ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I heard something scratch at the door, surprisingly and jumpped, scaring Ronan. I sighed, "Just my cat." But I checked my watch. "We should probably get ready though." "You're ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    *Mable! Post for Kaleb!*

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I smiled, "I love you too," I whispered. It came out barely audiable. "Can I sleep now?" "Not yet Sib, you can later." I moaned and shifted slightly, finding ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla A random sharp pain came in my side and I inhaled sharply. Bringing on even mroe pain. "Truck." I grunted. My breathing suddenly became shallow and dots danced before ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I was only barely concious when Marc entered the room. "Is that him ma'am?" one of the nurses asked gently. I nodded. He was at my bed side in ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla~Friday~Lunch I spotted Kaleb, we hadn't spoken since Wendsday. Not that we got in a fight or anything, we just didn't talk. It made me sad. I didn't like feeling ...

    May 20, 2008


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.