-
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I was glad too. "Did they say what was wrong?" "Just too much stress and excitement." He kissed her forehead, "we'll just stop that from happening again won't we?" ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla When I woke I was still in the hospital, but the doctors and all but one nurse had left. The nurse was just inserting something into my IV bag. ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla "Too long of a story." She rounded a corner and ran smack into the lackey's chest. His hands gripped her arms and she did the only thing she could ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla "Hey Sib! Wait up!" Tristian's voice called. She spun around and faced him. "What's up?" "Just..." She looked over his shoulder and saw the lackey coming after her. She ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I drifted in and out as the doctors poked and probed me and stuck needles in my arm. I wanted to say I was okay now, that they didn't ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla He was kissing me dizzy, really dizzy. It felt weird. "Marc, something's wrong," I moaned and fought agains the darkness invading my vision. My body had gone numb and ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I rested my head on his shoulders as I let his words wash over me. Married? Him to me? Somewhere the equation to that didn't work right, there was ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla I repressed the giggle that threatened to excape when he started blushing. "Sib!" A familiar and scary voice called from the kitchen. Crap I ws in trouble now. "I ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I was torn, part of me wanted to save myself to run to forget all about him, and the other part of me was the part that was in ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla When we parted I smiled at him, "I love you," I said simply, happily, and yet sadly. "Why do you look sad about that?" he asked "You're leaving, I ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
(Can ya post as Marc Max? I'm rather bored at the moment)
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I smiled, "sounds like fun." He took my hand and gently pulled me to my feet. "You're allowed to leave now?" "Yeap, they were gonna release me tomorrow morning ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I rolled over, thankful that today was my last night in this hospital, my IV wasn't even in anymore. "Sib?" I had every intention of grunting and ignoring whoever ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
(Oh crap where'd Sybyla go? OH WELL message me when you're ready to bring me back)
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Inappropriate Storybooks
..porn? Ew...*twitch* Nate, I love you. Simple as that.
May 23, 2008
