-
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla My mind was made up, I was going with him, I'd find some little hole to live in and survive somehow. But it would be possible, with him. When ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I didn't care if I made him mad or not, I opened my cell phone and replied to the text, A guy who pulled me out of the rain ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla Tyler was a talker, I felt my cell phone vibrate but felt uneasy about pulling it out in front of him, like if I did, pain would follow. "Where's ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla She nodded in agreement, "no fun at all. I wouldn't mind being a vampire really, but not with James, I hate him. I don't want to be stuck with ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla When Tyler went to take care of the soaking coats I used my cell phone to text Marc. let me know when you're ready to talk. I wouldn't reccommend ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla Once she caught her breath she said "Jackass vampire out to get me, Borrowed some money to save my mom, and then I worked it off for him and ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla "I'll explain soon." Her breath caught in her throat, she was getting used to these intense runs, but not completely. She was out of breath. She turned around and ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla "So why did you push him away?" Tyler asked me. "He's...leaving day after tomorrow and I thought if he left on bad terms I wouldn't miss him as much...It....I ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla Tyler didn't let go of my hand, it felt weird, but also stabalizing, I wouldn't fall again so long as he held onto my hand. When we were on ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
(Mysterious helping yet creepy stranger time! Hope he's still in town for another day if not...guess he is now XD) Sybyla I wrapped my arms around myself as my knees ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla The voice mail picked up, "Hey its Marc leave a message after the whatever noise it makes." The phone made an odd noise. "Marc, um...it's Syb...I just...I...oh fuck it, ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I wandered aimlessly down the streets, the rain didn't bother me, in fact it comforted me. I didn't feel so alone with the rain and wind hugging me close. ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla After my shift ended I was nearly in tears, I actually truly hoped that he would have shown up at the bar, just to see if I was there. ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I started crying, I couldn't help it. I had yelled at him and gotten what I wanted to happen. I got him to leave, but I knew I wouldn't ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla What was I doing? I was picking a fight with him! I didn't want to push him away, he said he'd marry me. But part of me was determined. ...
Jun 10, 2008
