User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "Not yet!" The doctor sounded impatient with me, and I was just as impatient with him. I wanted to see her damnit! I wanted to make sure she was ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I winced, and shoved a brownie in my mouth. "Its gone. " he said. "I think it would just be cheeper to buy a porche than to fix it." ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Ronan was awake, so was I, but I pretended not to be. AT least until my cell phone rang. "Alice?" Bella's mom asked. "Yeah?" Bella's mom told them about ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (I had writers block) Sybyla Soon I felt Marc nudging me, urging me to wake up. I didn't really want to. "Come on love, time to meet my general." That ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Luna planes scared the crap out of me, so I wasn't that apposed to sleeping. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep in my seat. (CRAP!)

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Thank God! Alice addressed the crew. "Guys..." she took a deep shaky breath, "Adam is...dead or missing." She wasn't quite sure what she expected from the rest of the crew. ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Luna I kept my arm looped around his, I was slightly nervous about the whole thing. "I love you," I said in a whisper shout so he could hear ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. We were really getting married!!!! We started making phone calls.

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Adam, if this means you're dopping out you are ddddddeeeeeaaad you're coming back! Remember what total hell the Highwind was in when I was the captian?! Alice pushed the buttons ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "I...I uh...." HOLY SHIT! I hadn't thought he was all that serious when he said it the first time. "Duh!" I finally shouted. His lips came on mine. "Tonight," ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "Syb," Marc said calmly grabbing my arms to hold me still, I looked at him silently, "I won't lose you down there, I can't lose you at all. I ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Tears welled in my eyes, I believed it. "Thank you," I whispered. His arms came around me and I buried my face in his chest. "Thank you for understanding. ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I waited for his responce as I studied my shoes, "if you still love me after what I just said." There was a hole in the top of my ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "Well..." I started to pace, "I could be classified as a murderer." "A what?!" "A murderer, I killed someone about 3 years ago." "Why?" I really didn't want to ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla A sharp pang hit my chest, why didn't he say something? I really didn't care that he did have daughters just that he didn't tell me. "Why didn't you ...

    Jun 14, 2008


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest