User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla "I'd like to get the chance," I smiled back. "You won't," a voice said, we nearly jumpped out of our skin. "Come on Syb, just give up." Panic made ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "What if she can't find us?" God I was such a pessimist. "She'll find us, and if not she'll call." "While we find ourselves freezing to death." "Pessimist." "You're ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random Marius: this is confusing! Bella: I'm confused. Marius: Oh crap mom's making me go do yard work. Talk to you later. I signed off. Was Bella figuring out who ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random Marius: yeah. Bella: cool. Whats she like? Marius: hrm... Bella: hrm...? good or bad? Marius: its a thought noise. I'm trying to think of the right way to describe ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Marc was right, I adored these girls already. Later that night I was struck with the sudden urge to write. i slid out of bed and grabbed a notebook ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "Do you think they'll like me?" I asked nervously. I wanted them to like me. "They'll love you, so will the guys." I smiled slightly, "thats comforting." He moved ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I smiled, "he sounds interesting." He squeezed my hand. "General McKay, this is my new wife." The general smiled at me. "Nice to meet you."

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Its not locked is it?" I asked, uncomfortable with the whole thing. "Yeah." "We're screwed." "We are not." I was trembling again, fear was setting in so was the ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I could feel my hands shaking, I had never been this afraid before. Ronan's hands tightened around mine, "it'll be okay, theres nothing to fear." "Easy for you to ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I held on tightly to Ronan's hand. This place was WAY too creepy for me. "Can we go now Ronan?" "Just a couple more minutes, theres something interesting down ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I wasn't really interested in the building, I was a little scared of it actually. It gave off a bad vibe. Like a haunted house would. But Ronan was ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I hadn't been hiking in weeks, I missed it! Eventually I stumbled and had to let go of Ronan's hand to steady myself, and I didn't regrab it. I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "My folks aren't coming home until around midnight!" I said, "Its only four!" He sighed and came along. "What if we get lo-" I shoved my hand over his ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I sighed, "they won't be home yet ." He smiled, "good." "Lets go hiking," I suggested. "Hiking?" "Yeah, theres still a couple places we haven't gotten to yet." Random ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "Bella!" I shout whispered. I sat up on the bed and kissed her. "I'm glad you're okay." "I broke my writing arm! I'm far from okay!" I kissed her ...

    Jun 19, 2008


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous