User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I...I really like you Kyle. I couldn't stand..." I stopped, I wasn't sure what I couldn't stand. "Couldn't stand what?" "I couldn't stand anything about the situation, I had ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Yeah? Thats the cool part, the house though..." I shuddered. "Its creepy when its getting dark out." Ronan put his arm around my shoulders, "We'll come back at noon." ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I looked at Kyle's big brother and smiled as I blushed, "hi." I said. Idly playing with my hair. "Hi Syb." He said. (we were doing so good too!)

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paused, nervously hesistating on the edge. I didn't stay there long, tears were blurring my vision slightly and before I let any of them fall I stepped foward ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Dad knew I was mad enough that he didn't try to stop me. If he did, I would bust into histerical tears, and he did not know how to ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Heey! It died!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Heey! It died!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Heey! It died!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "I'm going after her," I said, "you guys go on that way and save the village." I bent down by Fire to wake him up, he'd definately be a ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Dad," I said, "when did Kyle go home?" "A while ago, right after you fainted." "Why?" "I kicked him out." I stared at my dad agast. Why the hell ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    **Alright an do I'll have to skip ahead to the next night then.** Sybyla I was really against going with him, I didn't want to get him into any more ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "That was your death warrent." I whispered. "Oh well, you're going back to bed." "You're sweet," I whispered. He laid me back in bed and dissappeared again. I didn't ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I heard dad yelling at Kyle and I willed myself out of bed. I raced down the stairs. "Calm down dad, he's not lying." I couldn't quite see his ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I took the soup. "Thanks," I said slurping the soup slightly. I felt too sick to eat it all, so I set it on my night stand and fell ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I was, but I was also in my house with a guy I had a crush on. Even sick I would look normal. "I'm fine," I said as I ...

    Jul 8, 2008


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix