User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I sat there, akwardly holding Kalebs hand. I probably owed him my life. I was frail, falling didn't agree with me. Not that falling agreed with anybody, but I ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled, "its okay, I swear I still feel fine." "Promise?" "I probably feel better than you do." He shifted and grunted. "Probably." His brother walked in.

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I sat down in the chair next to him, and grabbed his hand lightly. "So when do I get to leave?" he asked. "In an hour. Your bother's here ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Kaleb fainted. I fought of histerics. "Call 911," I ordered. I didn't have my cell, it was in the trunk of my car. The trucker ran back to his ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paused and looked up and around, "yeah." He grumbled something. I turned to the semi, I knew Kaleb needed to go to the hospital. "HELP!" I screamed at ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth She went to her desk and pulled out a peice of paper and began writing a letter. Gregory, I hope you can feel it as well as I do. ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I cowered under Kaleb, praying that he wouldn't be hurt. There was a sickening screeching sound and a sudden crash. "Syb? Syb are you okay?" I groaned, after the ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    *When in doubt cause a car crash* Sybyla I rode along while we tried to figure out what to do. The sun slowly set and we decided to go to ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla He wasn't lying. By the time he pulled away I was lightheaded. "Please don't take me home," I asked, "I don't want to." "You have to eventually." "But not ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I opened my mouth to take a deep breath and scream, but when I was about to breathe out, I found his mouth on mine. Kissing me into a ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled up at Kaleb, flat footed he could easily rest his chin on I head, I was short. "I will, if I feel extremely ill I'll tell you." ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paused startled at the idea, but it was more welcome than to go home. I grinned. "I have my backpack in my truck." He grinned too. "You wouldn't ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I don't care," I said, "I'm dead anyways, may as well go out with a bang." He laughed. "Time to go home you still look a little sick." "I ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I was sorta bummed. I had hoped the kiss would last longer than that. I swerved to infront of him and standing on my tip toes I pulled his ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I let my hand brush acrossed his. "I meant with us. I didn't know if you thought I'd hate you because of what your last name is or if ...

    Jul 19, 2008


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights