-
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I was screwed, I knew it. If I left and went to school I'd be free from extra trouble, but I'd be worrying about him all day and then ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I woke like usual at 5 thirty in the morning. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Kaleb smiling at me. I blinked a couple times, "how ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We sat watching for a while until there was a knock on the door. "That would be the pizza," I said and stood up to pay him before Kaleb ...
Jul 25, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice...Alice... ALICE! She paused and blinked looking up from the map on the computer. Aye? I know where Adam is! "Ohly crap!" "Ohly?" I paused and then started laughing, "Holy." ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla I gave the cabbie Annie's address, and we crammed ourselves in. By the time we'd get there the sun would be down, and she'd be awake. My hand unconciously ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Fine then," I said kissing his cheek and taking the remote, "I get control of the remote then." He didn't seem to mind. I flipped through until I found ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Then we'll need the phone and money, which are out in my car." I tried to stand up, but he grabbed onto my back pocket and pulled me back. ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla My fingers played with his hair. We just sat there listening to music for a while. Finally he shifted, and groaned, immediately taking fault for the pain I bolted ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla As soon as we entered the living room I sat him on a large couch. "Really this-" "Humor me," I said as I sat next to him. My tiny ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Your brother found out I'm a Crawford." Kaleb made a face. "He says it doesn't matter that its our parents fight, not ours." "Come on," he said, "doesn't matter ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "We do," I said flatly. "I don't give a shit that he's a Tarver." I settled more comfortably into the seat. "I like Kaleb for Kaleb, and I'm probably ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I faked a smile, "duly noted." We got him into the car and drived back to his house. His brother and I sat in the front seat, in an ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla The next morning passed easily, I helpped Marc make breakfast, and we ate with the kids. I could feel a habit in the making here, it was a good ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We all watched as he tried to stand up, I bet I was the only nervous set of eyes of the group. From what the doctor said I gathered ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla When I pulled away, it wasn't willingly. I could tell he was in pain. "Don't push yourself," I warned. "I wasn't," he said in mock innocence. "Don't do anything ...
Jul 23, 2008
