User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I wasn't worried to begin with, I just needed five days change of clothes and my "runaway cash stash". My cash stash contained over five hundred dollars. I added ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla When they released me Kaleb made it a point to take my arm gently as we walked to his truck. I stared at the bottle of perscribed pain pills ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla My heart stuttered, and so did my words, "r-r-really?" He smiled and he nodded. *aw crap! *sobs* *

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I have to, at least for my clothes and money." I knew I wouldn't ever see that house again after I left, nor my dad. I had no other ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I woke up to bright lights, and instantly reconized it as a hospital. Dangit Kaleb. "What happened?" "You fainted," he said and then his tone switched over to concerned ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla "Its always good to have a back up plan," I said, "just in case." I came to Annie's door, and knocked, the door swung open too easily. I started ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    (Erm...I need Mable to post XD)

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I cringed, I should have thought of something less used than falling down the stairs. But it was always the simplest excuse. I knew he was gonna find out ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla My pulse fluttered. He called me love. That didn't help my strange inability to lie to him. "I'm fine," I said, "I just fell down the stairs yesturday no ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We spent the day the same as much as yesturday, sitting on the couch watching television, and me trying to make sure he wasn't in any pain. "Why do ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    *We gotta get more going on....Idea! Message me and ask then I'll tell then*

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Sounds good. Won't take more than 5 minutes either would it?" He grinned, "not how I make them." "How do you make them then?" "From the beginning." "Oh joy," ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I grinned, "I know you're not." I patted his head and returned to the fridge to look for eggs. "You don't know your way around the kitchen," he breathed ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I followed Kaleb closely and as soon as he entered the kitchen I made him sit down at the table. "You're in pain." I stated bluntly. "No Im no-okay ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled, "its okay, not a terrible way to wake up." He smiled at me. *uber cry*

    Jul 25, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.