User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    (I'm waiting for Nick to see us at the park or hear us shouting his name or SOMETHING ^_^ )

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla She shuddered violently as she tried to remember the dream. What had Kaleb done just before she woke up? She blinked her eyes open with surprise as she remembered. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I was still slightly concious when Kaleb climbed into bed next to me. I rolled away from him, but scooted closer. I had the feeling that if I was ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I giggled, "almost but way overhead." "Huh?" "Nothing," I said innocently. A small pain came from my side, "ouch." "What?" "I just need to take another tylenol." "Okay." After ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled, I already felt comfortable doing this. "I think we should hold off on the firewood as long as we can," I commented, "I'll test the stove out ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I couldn't say it, thinking of the words sounded weird and akward. So I just went along with the "Everything's okay" method. "I'm sure," I insisted. "I'm just a ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We sat in silence. This was a turning point. I wasn't sure if it was a good one even. My head swam with questions. Something felt different with them ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I thought about that for a minute, home was a trailer, and the trailer was anywhere they wanted it to be. It sounded both uncomfortable and good. She listened ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I had an idea, "how about Mexio?" "Mexico?" "Yeah, our money's worth more down there, and we're Americans, something about that sounds fun." "But Mexico? Too hot." "New York?" ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I turned the key for him, "I'm ready." He grinned at me and started driving. "So where we goin?" I asked after a mile or two of silence between ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I cringed, I didn't have any plans for college anyways, a GED was all I needed really... "I could live with my GED, I could still get into Harvard ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "We need to go back to school and tell them we're transfering to homeshcool, or doing that internet thing..." "We'll email them, I got my computer we'll go to ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Alright," I said, "the trailer would be more than handy. I need to call and leave a message on my dad's machine." He arched an eyebrow, "why?" "So he ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I giggled for a moment and then became solem. "You don't have to come, I'll still write, and come visit you as often as I feel safe to. You ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I don't have room for much more than that," I admitted. We then proceeded to shove everything we could into everybag we could find. I took books of course, ...

    Jul 29, 2008


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn