User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: help me out

    *waiting for DarkLight to post

    May 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara's pacing stopped, she needed to think and pacing helpped but making sure she didn't run into anything created a lag in the thought process. "Alexx sit down over here." ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Rayan saw Rykan dive into the water and felt sorry for him. She knew how much he hated to be in the water. "Captian!" he shouted. "Keep your voice down ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "Damn, that was my plan," cole said scarcastically. "But really now, i have a plan like that, it just involves getting there first." "He's lost his mind hasn't he?" Sebastian ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    I know that was prolly confusing but much better than killing Sara off, i didn't want to create a new character and i chickened out. :D

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "Sebastian," Cole said solemly. "I need your help with something." "Sure Cole, anything." "I need you to help me kill Amord." "What?" "I- need- you- to- help- me- kill- Amord." ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "We wait for him to call us back." Cole looked out into space for a moment. "I'm hungry wanna grab a bite to eat?"

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Which One?

    Screw it! She was going to call him, broken leg or not she'd have to have fun. She picked up the phone and his card and called him. "Hey Shaun? ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    omg like nobody's posting!

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    Lmao, rick this isn't like the other storybooks you've got to put a profile on and treat it like a story, but omg that was funny! and everyone else i ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "Yeah Sebastian? I need to talk to you, call me back on this number. I'll be expecting your call." *that's all i've got

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    What the hell was she going to do? She was trapped in limbo, an unpleasent limbo. Her twitching grew more violent she shook from side to side, trying to fight ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "Hey Sytri you got your cell handy? I left mine... I don't know where." Sytri smirked and handed him her cell phone. "Who you gotta call?" "The old friend." "This ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sorry Adam, Mad has a different Idea Sara floated somewhere out in limbo, trapped between times. She wanted to go back and kill Peter, regardless of what happened, but she ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    "Very well Oliver, but remember I am no mere captian. I have other ships that are more loyal to me than money. By taking our lives you will be signing ...

    May 9, 2007


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle