User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla My throat clenched again but I fought against it. "I-I..." I could feel the tears coming out of my eyes. "Nobody's ever said anything like that to me before." ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Slowly I relaxed, I doubted that I would ever get used to being told that I was loved. He looked nervous like he was afraid of something... "Are you ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paused, my heart clenched all the way up to my throat. I couldn't breathe. If I could though I was sure I would be hyperventilating. What was the ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I stiffled a mass of histerical giggles as Kaleb continued to sing. "So what direction are we going?" I asked. "Hm...same direction we've been going?" he suggested. "I like ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled at him, "I suppose we could call this home now," I said waving my arm around. "Home is where the heart is after all." He wrapped his ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We ate at a normal speed, not all that eager to get going. "So what's 'normal' life like?" I asked inbetween bites. "'normal'?" "Whats it like when you're not ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sat down at Nutty's computer and picked her feet up off of the ground. Nutty needed to clean her room. "Okay...Atlantis..." She scrolled through the information not really seeing ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice giggled slightly from her spot on the counter, "so back to what we were talking about..." "Right!" Nutty said turning back towards her. "Do you think it's possible?" Alice ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I poured milk into my own bowl and sat up on the counter while I ate. "How about...very VERY far away?" I tried to keep my tone light and ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Hey all, Bella has lost her internet for the week and she's asked me to tell everyone that we WILL do the storybook, just when she gets back.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I pretended to sleep as I laid down next to him, but I wouldn't close my eyes again. Would my dad really come after me? More importantly would he ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla My eyes widened in horror. She wouldn't be talking long. She had to know the dangers of it...right? She knew what Edward is capable of. "Paris?" Nick said questioningly. ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Name: Claire Age: 21 Country : USA Organization: Venice police force (Detective) Appearance: Personality: She's got a talent for trouble, very independent, and only moderately klutzy. She's totally ab

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla "Hold on a second," I said, seeming to startle everyone. I didn't care that he was a vampire, I needed to know if we could trust him. "Can we ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla "Nick?" "Yeah." "Do you know where Annie is?" He shook his head. Oh crap, only one person...or vampire would be able to take Annie down. "Edward," I breathed in ...

    Aug 2, 2008


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)