User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara heard her name, from...Greg! "Greg?" Sara? "Hi Greg!" holy crap it worked "What worked?" I can't talk for long, i love you. "Greg what are you doing?" getting you ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara could feel Greg, he seemed so close. As if the fabric of limbo was being destroyed. As she felt Greg she felt his lonliness, his hurt, his anger, she ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Elizabeth sat back down in the corner, always seeming like the safest place but never anywhere to go when persued. But she did feel safer. She screamed at Gared in ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Cole caught the scent and lunged. he fell a few yards short, but the battle had begun.

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "That's up to you."

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Elizabeth saw Clara dissappear and decided to try to use this to her advantage. She continued to kick at the doornob hoping that it would give, damn that steel, it ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    "How?" Gared asked. "I know where Clara is, and I know what her plan is." "Tell us!" Gared shouted, his emotions turning into raw energy. **************************************************************

    May 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    "Nathan? When when did they let you out?" "They sent me here last week. How about you?" "Last month, I missed you." "I missed you too." 'Gonzo' and Nathan quickly ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara leaned back against the tree. She fell asleep. Greg sat at a bar, drunk again. He kept the bartender giving him drinks. He pulled out an Urn muttered something ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    'Gonzo''s head started hurting. She pulled herself back to her body. Whenever her head started hurting when she was in someone else's mind she was on the verge of losing ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    When they had changed into their new clothes they raced down the hall to the library. They opened the door just as Kage really started failing. now! Ishtar said, take ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    "What do you mean, 'at least not yet'?"

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Peter if you don't have anything to say go away." "I have things to say, I just don't care to say them." "What is Greg doing?" "Getting us out of ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from wolves.

    yeah hey peps i'm workin on like over a thousand storybooks and i don't particularly like this one so i'm droppin out bye!

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "You don't have to have a reason, you could just because you wanted to. If you wish to stay you need to stay in the room next door." She leaned ...

    May 25, 2007


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract