User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Do not assume anything about us wolf," Ishtar said sharpely. "Remember you are well out numbered. And we do not take kindly to insults."

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Rory was stripped of her armor and weaponry and dragged along Jacob. "I told you to go." "Yeah I don't handle taking orders well." "I've noticed." "Hey losen up a ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara sat in her favorite tree, the only place she forgot about Peter, Alexx, Owen, Matthius, and even though it saddened her... Greg. Those few moments of peace and the ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    'Gonzo' bounced around the ninja's head. She never tried controling so many minds before, as a matter of fact she never really tried one. When her head starting hurting it ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Rory fought the tears that threatened to blur her vision. The beasts were killing her best, damn them she would make them suffer. She attached her arm harpoon attachment and ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar pondered this for a moment, "I have no idea." Adrian groaned, she had no clue what she was doing? Damn her.

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Rory strolled around Jacob eying him, her shoes made her just a little bit taller than him. "And who might you be?" "Jacob," he eyed her like she was a ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "As am I," Ishtar said. "And if she is," Adrian nudged Ishtar as he spoke, "I am as well."

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "DAMNIT!!!!" Cole cursed in every language that he new and a few he just picked up somewhere. Now he was going to challenge Yessi and Amord without a plan at ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    "That's beyond the point," Gared said, "I have to find her." "And if you do?" "I'll kill Clara." "And i'll help!" Jake chimed in. "No you'll be back home, Jacob ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    "Crap!" 'Gonzo' shouted and tried to push everyone out of the way. The room became ice cold and started shaking. Not knowing what else to do 'Gonzo' ran over and ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University Thread

    Hi i just joined!!! my characters not a student but a hunter of the wolf griffin things!

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Name:Rory Age:22 Blonde hair Blue eyes A hunteress Doesn't go to the school (I'd put the enterence in here but i believe that MadHatter could better do it justice)

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "She's not leaving, and neither are you. Or I shall be forced to tag along," Ishtar smiled. "You really do enjoy making my life miserable don't you?" Adrian said. "Of ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    When Mika got the lights back on 'Gonzo' blinked a bit, her eyes having to re-adjust to the light. "Whoa bright." "Does this happen a lot?" Nathan asked.

    May 28, 2007


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James