User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "Alright, Sapphire come here I'll have to carry you." "What?!!!" "We're going to be going very fast. You wouldn't be able to keep up!" Cole laughed at the unpleasent expression ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily looked around for a second before getting up and following the elf, "hey! Wait!" she calls.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    She felt a small pain in her arm, not big but big enough for her to open her eyes, "ouch. S.O.B. that hurt." She looks at the elf and the ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Hannah and Alexx appeared next to Sara. "What the-" Hannah clasped a hand over her mouth. "Shut up! We've got to get this out of here!" "Where's Greg?" "Up there ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily felt another presense around, not a nice one like the two over there. She heard a crack behind her. She jumped and turned getting the point of a knife ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    They reappeared in the middle of a freezing tundra looking wasteland. Antartica. There was a bright flash of light which was fire, and the ice cracked. It rumbled about a ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily couldn't sleep now, she got up and started towards the woods. After that warning phone call she'd gotten the woods shouldn't seem like a safe place, but it did ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "No you would be dead in seconds, remember we're in my place with my people. I am infantly stronger than you here. And do not think that i will stick ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "She was in her thirties when your pack killed her, she already had made another one and another, she was making her own pack. She's come for revenge!"

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Her pack, yes. But she has been dead for some time, your pack killed her!" Her voice carried over the entire room and everyone turned to look at them. Ishtar ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Rules (I hate this part): 1)one character per person please 2)no god moding 3)rpg 4)please post profiles in red and comments in green 5)please keep this pg-13 no sex, violence ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Ishtar can I talk to for a moment please?" Adrian pulled her to the corner of the room. "I know what was chasing her." "What?!" "A werewolf-vampire." "A mixed breed?" ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    'Gonzo' didn't move, her eyes remained vacant, she had no clue what everyone else was doing. Told you, Ishtar mocked. [i]shut up Ishtar, I can control it. No you can't ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "The one thats the most mentally stable, aka me." Hannah said. "HA! You're funny, do you really think we're gonna trust you?" Sara laughed. Hannah glared at Sara, "for once ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar's hatefilled glare faded as she extended a hand to Kiera as well, "I'm Ishtar, this is Adrian." "Pleasure ma'am," Adrian said in a very formal and southern accent.

    Jun 7, 2007


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality