-
Re: help me out
Clara gripped her neck tight, "shut up you witch, or your Gared will die." "You already said he was going to die," she managed to say. "So, I'd rather kill ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Adam you're a meanie, oh well i'll think of something Alexx and Sara easily collected everything, Sara's mom actually lived in town and was happy to lend Sara her dress. ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"I recall your face, but not your name; if you recall my name we've met. I tend to stay in hawk form for weeks at a time occasionally." She extended ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"Depends," she turned into a morat thing I just made up that can teleport and teleported over to him. "What would I know you as?" She turned into sevral different ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
The hard cave floor was more comfortable than she imagined it to be. She soon fell asleep. While she slept she dreamed of the man who called her. He was ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
"Who says I'm not human?" "You don't smell human," a wolf said. "You have a good nose." She turned into a bird, flew to the other side of the clearing ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
I'm joining! Name: Georgia Race: Shapeshifter (defult form human) Gender: Female Age: 22 Abilities: can change into whatever she wants at any time. description: (defult form) Black hair, ice blue ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily looked up from the book, the two shapeshifters were going against each other. She regretted it immeaditly and turned back to it. Alles came and sat next to her. ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara and Alexx walked along the street, "What do we need still?" Alexx asked. "I need a dress, shoes, something old something new something borrowed and something blue. I have ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
With Sapphire safely placed on Cole's back he raced off with them. "I'm slipping!" Sapphire cried. Cole repositioned her. "Better?" "Yes, by the way what's your name?" "Cole."
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily sat down cross legged on the floor next to the fire with a book. He had sealed them in apparently, she didn't expect to go anywhere soon.
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
"We don't know anything about these creatures," Ishtar lied, "except that they are half breeds, not welcome anywhere."
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
They walked like that the whole way back, Sara just moved to the side a little bit to allow them to walk easier. "Greg we're getting soaked, can you make ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara looked down at him for a moment, of course she could forgive him. But would she? He had killed fifty children for her, no she had to forgive him, ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"You saved my life," Emily said, "I had to say thanks." Everyone else told of their reasonings.
Jun 10, 2007
