-
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Its Saturday, we ain't got school dummy." Marshal slowly eased his way closer and closer towards us, the others flanking him. I felt a little nervous. Marshal was now ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla This was suddenly an uncomfortable situation. The boys who had come to join us still looked at me expectantly, but what they were expecting...I didn't know. So I did ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I grinned, "I think I know how we can fix that." He raised an eyebrow, "really? How?" I pressed my lips to his. When we parted I looked over ...
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Sounds fun." I grinned. We locked up the trailer and made our way down to the small little pond. Still fully clothed I dove in head first.
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla After we finished eating we got back in the cab of the truck and continued driving. We made better time than we had thought we would. We made it ...
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "How about...I make lunch today?" He kissed my hair, "sounds good to me." We stopped the truck and took a moment to plug everything in and turn it all ...
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled and yawned, "I hope nothing makes you test that." I fell asleep in his arms again. The next day we mananged to cross two state borders and ...
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We climbed down off of the trailer and switched to inside. I curled up next to him on the bed. He was a better blanket than the actual comforter ...
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled, "why don't we do that then?" We climbed up onto the top of the trailer and just stared at the sky. I felt all but swallowed up ...
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled slyly, "girls would be all over you. We won't stay long." We finished our lunch and packed everything back up and start driving. It was ten when ...
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I laughed too, wholeheartedly. "Wheres the best place to dissappear to?" I mused out loud... "Reno?" I grinned at him, "how about Vegas?"
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I shrugged, "I just meant somewhere were we weren't expected to be anything." I took another bite of my sandwich. "Where we can be us and nobody else if ...
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled at him, and thought a bit. I loved my mom, but I didn't want to be near her. Not when my dad could so easily contact her ...
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We walked away from the counter with our arms around each other, "So I'd been thinking," I began, "maybe once we get far enough away we could stay." I ...
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We stopped at a gas station to pick up stuff from lunch. I used the oppertunity to use the bathroom and wash my face. When I looked in the ...
Aug 6, 2008
